Joseph Rossbach has been photographing the landscape for over fifteen years. Joe’s photographs and articles have appeared in books, calendars and magazines including Outdoor Photographer, The Nature Conservancy, Digital Photo, Photo Techniques, Popular Photography, Blue Ridge Country, Mountain Connections, Natures Best Photography, Digital Photo, Landscape Photography, Explore, Backpacker Magazine and many more.
Joe is also a co-author and contributing photographer two print books, The Ultimate Guide to Digital Nature Photography (Mountain Trail Press) and 50 Amazing Things You Must See and Do in the Greater D.C. Area, The Ultimate Adventure Guide. Joe continues to travel extensively producing new and exciting images of the natural world as well as leading several photography workshops and photo tours each year.
Published Work - Clients
- "Above the Clouds" wins Highly Honored Landscapes, Natures Best/Wildland Smith Rice Awards
- "Twists of Time" hangs in the Smithsonian Natural History Museum
- Author & Contributing photographer to The Ultimate Guide to Digital Nature Photography (Mountain Trail Press 2009)
- Author & Contributing photographer to 50 Amazing Things Washington: The Ultimate Adventure Guide (Mountain Trail Press, 2009)
- Staff blogger for Outdoor Photographer Magazine
- 100′s of images published in leading magazines such OP, Popular Photography, Digital Photo, Photo Techniques and many more
- Wilderness Warrior Profile in Outdoor Photographer Magazine, 2010
- Dozens of Instructional articles published in various magazines including OP, POP Photo and many more
Recent publications include National Parks Magazine, Backpacker Magazine, Outdoor Photographer Magazine, Natures Best Photography, Wonderful West Virginia Magazine, Popular Photography and many more.